2kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher is suitable for use on fires involving wood, paper, textiles, flammable liquids & gases and live electrical equipment.
- 13A, 89B fire ratings
- For tackling Class A, B, C and electrical fires
- Kitemarked, CE Marked and MED Approved
- Full epoxy polyester coated cylinder for corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic discharge nozzle with grip for better control
- Supplied with robust transport bracket
- Safety relief valves
This 2kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher can be used for the following applications: domestic, small kitchens, garages/workshops, caravan/camping, cars, taxis, small boats and rented properties.
It is important to fully consider British Standard 5306-8:2012 at clause 5.4.3 when purchasing dry powder fire extinguishers:
The discharge of a powder fire extinguisher within buildings can cause a sudden reduction in visibility and can also impair breathing, which could temporarily jeopardise escape, rescue or other emergency action. For this reason, powder extinguishers should generally not be specified for use indoors, unless mitigated by a health and safety risk assessment.