6kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher for use in industrial settings, combating fires involving wood, paper, textiles, flammable liquids & gases and live electrical equipment.
- 43A, 233B fire ratings
- For use on Class A, B, C and electrical fires
- Kitemarked, CE Marked and MED Approved
- Ergonomically designed nozzle with enhanced discharge control
- Steel cylinder with polyester coating for corrosion resistance
- Comes complete with sturdy wall bracket
- Protective plastic base
- Safety relief valves
This 6kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher can be used for the following applications: factories, garages/workshops, trucks and large boats.
It is important to fully consider British Standard 5306-8:2012 at clause 5.4.3 when purchasing dry powder fire extinguishers:
The discharge of a powder fire extinguisher within buildings can cause a sudden reduction in visibility and can also impair breathing, which could temporarily jeopardise escape, rescue or other emergency action. For this reason, powder extinguishers should generally not be specified for use indoors, unless mitigated by a health and safety risk assessment.