AW-ASH2188 Addressable smoke and heat combined detector (Detector here under) is a multi-complex by the smoke detector sensor and semiconductor temperature sensors from the process structure and together constitute the circuit structure.
It not only has a photoelectric smoke detector performance, and both temperature fire detector performance.
This detector is for the promise of the second bus system, with the company’s 2188 series of alarm controller supporting.
Addressable smoke and heat combined detector features：
- Electronic coding, project commissioning simple and reliable;
- The Promise of wire bus;
- With the key components of self-diagnostic function;
- With drift compensation function and the accumulation of dust pollution reporting functions.
Addressable smoke and heat combined detector Technical parameters：
- perating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation);
- Operating current: ≤0.5mA (monitoring status) or ＜1.5mA (alarm status);
- Sensing technology: the use of photoelectric sensors and temperature sensors dual sensor technology, thermal type: A2;
- Weight: about 100g;
- External dimensions: diameter: 100mm, height: 55mm (with the base);
- Encoding: Electronic, coding range is 1 to 324;
- Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: 10℃~+50℃; relative humidity: ≤95% (40℃±2℃, without condensation);
- Wiring: Promise of wire;
- Installation height: ≤8m;
- Shell Material: ABS;
- Protection area: about 60m². For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System;
- Matched host machine: fire alarm control panel (such as AW-AFP2188, AW-AFP2100).