The AW -AIO2188-IN Intelligent input module (AW-AIO2188-IN module for short) is used with AW -AFP2188,a two-bus fire alarm control panel. It can be connected with a conventional smoke detector, a conventional heat detector, a conventional manual call point, a conventional hooter/horn and some other equipment.
After the said equipment starts to operate, the alarm signal output will be sent by the AW-AIO2188-IN module to the fire alarm control panel through a signal bus to give a fire alarm.
- Mode of operation: Nonpolar two-wire system;
- Operation indicator: The inspection indicator will blink once about every 12 seconds in the inspection status or remain lit in the operation status;
- Quiescent current: ＜0.5mA (bus); ＜6mA (power line);
- Action current: ＜2mA (bus); ＜15mA (power line);
- Operating environment: Temperature: － 10 ℃ ～ 50 ℃ ; relative humidity: ≤ 95% (40 ℃ ± 2 ℃ , without condensation);
- Terminal load: 4.7K resistance;
- External dimensions: 86×86×40(mm);
- Weight: about 119g.