• YSE ENLFB fireman boots is perfect selection for firefighters to wear in incident area to protect their feet and ankles from heat, water and sting objects.
• Flame retardant leather outsole.
• Fuel oil resistant sole suitable for inimical environment.
• Non-corrosive coated treatment on steel toe cap and plate.
• Excellent abrasion resistant for extra durability.
• Withstand 8000V of life current at dry condition.
Steel toe cap
• Meets EN ISO 20345 impact and compression tests.
• Reliable protection in cold & hot environments.
• Anti-slip, oil resistant and flame retardant sole.
• Electric shock resistant.
|Material of top cap and plate||stainless steel|
|Material of outsole||cowhide|
|Weight||3.20kg / pair|
|Certification||EN15090:2006 & GA6-2014|
|Withstand voltage||≥8000 V|
|Outsole penetration resistance||≥1100N|
|Bottom of steel plate pierce resistant||≥5000N