Double Filters Yellow Gas Mask is air filtering device designed to protect wearer’s entire face and eyes, providing people with breathable, safety air in harmful, poisonous environments. YSE GMYD® gas mask sets new standards with regard to safety and wearer comfort for use by firefighters, emergency services and civil defense.
- More flexible than other factory models,enable GMYD® gas mask to suit different preferences.• Provides a larger field of view than previous models and assure a larger angle of vision.
• With upper straps to make it easy to wear and remove while providing a tight and more secure seal.
• Offer unparalleled level of comfort and vision to the wearer.
• Dual filters design enhance using time, improves weight distribution for better balance.
- YSE GMYD® gas mask widely used in fire rescue, chemical protecting, warehouse, industrial harmful environment.
- YSE GMYD® gas mask is a professional respirator that protects against a wide variety of gas: hydrocyanic acid, hydrogen chloride, arsine, phosgene, double phosgene. chloropicrin, benzene, methyl bromide, methylene chloride, lewisite gas, mustard gas, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulfide. etc.
|Technical Parameters||Model No: GMYD®|
|Standard: CE ＆EN, ISO approved|
|Net weight: 1.04KG|
|Materials: PC + natural silicone + glass fiber|
|Working temperature: -25℃－60℃|
|Inhalation resistance: ≤196 Pa|
|Exhalation resistance: ≤98 Pa|
|Vision rate: ≥ 92.1%|
|Binocular visual field: ≥80%|
|ODM ＆ ODM: original manufacture/ logo and pattern customization|
|Packing: One intactly packaged, 20 sets into standard carton|