AW-EXAN-X Explosion-proof fire hydrant button is a kind of non-coding manual alarm button switch , which performance is in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, inspected by the state designated inspection units, and acquired explosion-proof
certificate. Explosion-proof fire hydrant button is available in 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXAN-X fire hydrant button is a indispensable equipment in explosion-proof fire alarm system ,consist with the fire alarm control panel and other equipment to be fire alarm system. When the protection area is in fire, after people confirmed fire occurs, pressing explosion-proof fire hydrant button, you can directly start the fire pump control system, but also to send a starting request signal to the fire alarm control panel.
1. Explosion-proof fire hydrant button use a reset key, with self-locking function, to meet the latest national standard.
2. Explosion-proof fire hydrant button has a position indication and alarm indicator, the normal standby status indicator is green long on, showing the installation position of the buttons in the dark, when you press the fire hydrant button, red lights is long on, showing fire hydrant button is in the alarm state.
3. Explosion-proof fire hydrant button can be used with fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
1. Explosion-proof mark: ExdⅡCT6
2. Working voltage: DC24V
3. Contact capacity: OUT-1: Passive normally open contact: 0.5A; OUT-2: Passive normally open contact: 7A
4. Indicator: Normal standby: green; Alarm status: Red
5. Protection: IP65 or unprotected
6. Working environment:
Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
7. Outlet thread: G20
8. Weight: 1kg