AW-EXJD-G explosion-proof fire strobe is non-coding alarm lights, which explosion-proof performance in line with GB3836-2000 series of standards, designated by the state inspection units inspected, and acquired explosion-proof certificate. Explosion-proof fire strobe is suitable for 1 and 2 Zone hazardous locations which include Class Ⅱ A, B, C class T1 ~ T6 temperature group explosive gas environment.
AW-EXJD-G explosion-proof fire strobe is not only apply to any manufacturer of multi-line fire telephone switchboard, but also various types of program-controlled switches currently. When the scene of an accident or emergency situations is in fire, fire alarm control panel sends control signals to activate the alarm circuit. In order to achieve the purpose to remind the site personnel ,light alarm signal is issued.
1. AW-EXJD-G explosion-proof fire strobe can be used in conjunction with manual alarm button to achieve a simple and light alarm purposes.
2. AW-EXJD-G explosion-proof fire strobe can be used with fire alarm control panel of any domestic and foreign manufacturers.
3. AW-EXJD-G explosion-proof fire strobe light source is made by many ultra-bright LED lights combination. So it has eye catching display, long service life and low power consumption.
1. Explosion-proof mark: Exd ibⅡCT6
2. Working voltage: DC24V
3. Alarm current: ≤50mA
4. Strobe frequency: 60 times / min
5. Protection: IP65 or unprotected
6. Working environment:
Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤95% non-condensing
Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 110kPa
7. Outlet thread: G15
8. Weight: 1.2kg