The design of the Power Ram is for reduce the number of the hydraulic rescue tools and improve the efficient. The traditional hydraulic rescue ram need to be connected to the hydraulic rescue pump, but the power ram is powered by the hydraulic spreader or hydraulic combi tool. How to use the power ram during rescue operation?
1. Put the power ram under the object or insert it into an opening.
2. Pull the stroke out until it reach a good position.
3. Rotate the inner stroke counterclockwise and adjust the stroke at the best position. Make sure that the power ram will not fall off.
4. Place the spreader or combi tool in the cylinder. Along with the spreading operation, the blades will push the stroke out.
5. Close the blades when reaching the desired length. The Power Ram will stay at the position. Hydraulic spreader or combi tool can do some other work.
6. Open the blades when the work is finished and pull the lock toward the moving direction. Close the blade and the stroke will retracts automatically.
7. Rotate the inner stroke clockwise until the stroke retracted into the cylinder.